The Day Before Sunday

I don't know about you, but I still get excited about going to church. Hearing the Word brought forth through our pastor is always thought provoking. I also enjoy being a part of the praise team. It humbles me when I think of the opportunity we have to help open the doors of heaven though music. Music is a passion of mine and I never get enough of it. Have you ever been feeling down or depressed and then heard an uplifting song that just made you happy? I encourage you to keep some good uplifting Christian praise and worship music in your daily life along with your time in the word and communion with God. You'll see an improvement in your attitude and even you outlook on life. Spread the joy of music this week and continue to fall in love with God.
In His Service,
Gary