Me and my big mouth!

I can't tell you how many times I wished I hadn't said something. I have a natural tendency to speak, sometimes good, sometimes not so good.(I don't need any help remembering the not so good ones:) )Anyhow, the way I figure it, I might as well focus my talkability for the things of God instead of the things that don't matter as much. Now that doesn't mean that I will stop picking on people via FaceBook or in a friendly conversation, but I am going to "try" to do better. I like to be able to finish a day and reflect and say "I have no regrets today". Let us all be aware of our conversations, thoughts, and overall attitudes. Let's face it, if we don't have a Godly attitude, how can we expect to persuade others to adopt a Godly attitude? Finish the year stronger, happier, and more pure than when you started it. Then, we all can look back at the year and see progress instead of regrets.
In His Service,
Gary